The Canipre Team
One of the strongest elements of any enterprise, is the strengths of its people and indeed, the strength of Canipre is its team, their talents and resources. We employ a multi-skilled complement of experienced and resourceful professional technicians. Each of our members contribute knowledge, tact and efficiency into our highly dynamic environment. Delivery of timely identifications, analysis and response is relied upon by our partners every single day. The company’s traits represent commitment, perseverance, and tenacity; there are no robots here, only the pure skill and understanding of the space in which we work. Canipre is a multi-lingual team covering the languages of English, (Canadian) French, German, Russian, Hindi, and Urdu. We don’t sub-contract to third parties who speak for us, our languages are maintained in-house. Consisting of backgrounds in corporate investigation, network administration, computer sciences, and law enforcement, the Canipre team characterizes the business personality of today.
Are you an energetic, forward-thinking, dedicated professional who is interested in working at the fore-front of content delivery and cyber security? If so, we would like to hear from you.
What does Canipre do?
- World-wide Detection Monitoring
- Global Notice & Take Down Services
- End-User Infringement Notification Transmissions
- Commercial Piracy Investigation
- P2P Network Surveillance Metrics
- Unique Business Intelligence Reporting
- Litigation Support Services
- Trademark Investigation
(In Use, Extent of Use, First Use)
- Internet Profiling and Conclusive Identifications
- Personal & Corporate Due Diligence Reporting
- Defamatory and Disparaging Content Management
Who does Canipre work for?
The company is typically retained by industry, government, and the legal community. As our core services relate to the protection and security of digitized intellectual property assets, our services are consulted by the multi-media and entertainment sectors on an ongoing basis. We assess each inquiry we receive and would enjoy speaking with you, or your legal, if you are:
- an independent film producer or a production studio
- a music publisher or rights licensing enterprise
- the distributor of film or television content
- a rights holder for live broadcast sporting events
- the publisher of software applications or computing programs
- the creative owner of entertainment gaming software
- an author, photographer or specialist content producer